Hi!
Things are going good.
Only one low point is that a friend is in the hospital, I hope he gets better real soon.
Spent most of the weekend sleeping.
Projects at work are being finished almost on schedule.
Vacation in about 2 months.
Trying to raise some funds to get bodywork done on the car before I go off on vacation.
Ok, now to do the people's work...
Thursday, August 07, 2003
The Suff Has Spoken
Previous Posts
- Monday Went East Coast, enjoyed myself, took pictu...
- TGIF! - Party Girl? Ok now, Tonight I'm supposed t...
- Party Girl...well almost I went to the Zanz lime, ...
- T.G.I.F. Well, I started the gym again this week, ...
- Suffie, the Object of Teenage Fantasies The weeken...
- Lots of Stuff On My Mind I haven't blogged in a wh...
- Hi After not blogging for a while, i have returned...
- The Rare Bad Mood Yeah, the weekend was cool, went...
- Food I realised I have never blogged about one of ...
- Work It! Ok, so i'm here at work and bored. Don't ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home