Work It!
Ok, so i'm here at work and bored. Don't get me wrong, I do have work to do but do I feel like doing it right now? NO!
So here I am listening to music on the pc and it feels almost like if I'm in my own world...Anita Baker's voice is so soothing, I'm such a happy person, even now that i'm bored, i'm in bliss.
I went to the beach yesterday, it was heavenly *sigh*...it was four of us and we walked from my house (Near BCC) to Brown's Beach, that water felt so good.
I'm looking forward to go to the gym, yeah ppl might say "looka she gine to the gym and ya can't see no improvement" but ask me if i give two wukkups. I love the gym, I like to feel fit and strong.
Sophie Out
Tuesday, April 15, 2003
The Suff Has Spoken
Previous Posts
- Catch My Dreams So I didn't go to watch Dreamcatch...
- Dancing Queen For some reason, nowadays, I have th...
- Scrubalist Extraordinaire? I feel good today...I f...
- Go Girls! I downloaded some Salt n Pepa songs toda...
- Brand New Week It's Monday, first day of work for ...
- Disappearing Acts Well folks, Sophie has no intern...
- Sisters in Action My sisters have informed me that...
- Birthday Time This Saturday is my mom's birthday a...
- Embrace your Body...Embrace Your Nudity I'm really...
- All Fool's Day I am letting everybody fool me toda...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home