Birthday Time
This Saturday is my mom's birthday and I want to give her a nice present, other than the suggestion of leaving home (thanks alot Govie, lol).
My father told us that we are going to throw her a surprise party on Saturday, I'm just eager to see how that will work, especially trying to keep her totally clueless of the proceedings.
Thursday, April 03, 2003
The Suff Has Spoken
Previous Posts
- Embrace your Body...Embrace Your Nudity I'm really...
- All Fool's Day I am letting everybody fool me toda...
- Ask Men I was reading this article about trust a...
- Keeping It In Check Last night, I was actually goi...
- Boatyard I actually made it to Boatyard. I reall...
- Weekend! I'm thinking of going in the boatyard on ...
- T.G.I.F. I'm in a good mood today, hell, who am I ...
- Testing another comment system. I really should be...
- Well, I went work today feeling slightly better bu...
- This comments system is a load of crap. I'll chec...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home