Well, I went work today feeling slightly better but last night i realised what was wrong with me. PMS, yup, a little early but PMS nonetheless.
Ahhh well, all I need is plenty of sleep, good food, some vitamins and those miracle pills they call pain-killers and i'll be back to myself again. :D
Thursday, March 27, 2003
The Suff Has Spoken
Previous Posts
- This comments system is a load of crap. I'll chec...
- Ah Ha! I've found something for comments. Wonder i...
- I have a new baby cousin, she is so sweet. Can't w...
- Last night I got up from sleeping around 12, I was...
- Wow, I haven't updated this in a long time. I'm fi...
- Today Today is boring so far. Not much to do at wo...
- HI! I should be ashamed of myself. I have designed...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home