I'm in a good mood today, hell, who am I kidding, I'm always in a good mood.
I have a new love in my life...my new baby cousin, she's so sweet as well as my super sweet niece and nephew to spend the weekend with.
Pity they come with my sisters aka the nagging harpies...but the suffalist know how to handle them, pity their boyfriends can't, hahahahahahahaha.
On a different topic, I have a theory about meeting people, it's called "everyone is sweet in the beginning".
Usually when you meet a person, you either show them a.) your good side or b). what they want to see in order to impress them or to "get in there" and usually the person does the same... but somewhere in the future you either see glimpses of a different side of that person or the person's true personality. Then in a minority, there is c). you just be yourself aka this is me, take it or leave it.
Personally, I believe in "honesty is the best policy" aka c)., not saying that you tell them everything, you just don't pretend to be what you are not and lies are not necessary.
There are people who are compulsive liars. Those kind of people are really annoying.
Friday, March 28, 2003
T.G.I.F.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home