Ask Men
I was reading this article about trust and it is as if he is the male version of me.
I totally understand how he feels. Yes, what he says about some women are true but it's not just women, it's men too...it is like if they are only aware of their own needs and they say things but their actions prove otherwise. He's wrong about all women not wanting to compromise though, there are always women and men who are different, there is always hope.
Monday, March 31, 2003
The Suff Has Spoken
Previous Posts
- Keeping It In Check Last night, I was actually goi...
- Boatyard I actually made it to Boatyard. I reall...
- Weekend! I'm thinking of going in the boatyard on ...
- T.G.I.F. I'm in a good mood today, hell, who am I ...
- Testing another comment system. I really should be...
- Well, I went work today feeling slightly better bu...
- This comments system is a load of crap. I'll chec...
- Ah Ha! I've found something for comments. Wonder i...
- I have a new baby cousin, she is so sweet. Can't w...
- Last night I got up from sleeping around 12, I was...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home