All Fool's Day
I am letting everybody fool me today. I am not putting up any resistance whatsoever.
So let the pranks begin. :D
Tuesday, April 01, 2003
The Suff Has Spoken
Previous Posts
- Ask Men I was reading this article about trust a...
- Keeping It In Check Last night, I was actually goi...
- Boatyard I actually made it to Boatyard. I reall...
- Weekend! I'm thinking of going in the boatyard on ...
- T.G.I.F. I'm in a good mood today, hell, who am I ...
- Testing another comment system. I really should be...
- Well, I went work today feeling slightly better bu...
- This comments system is a load of crap. I'll chec...
- Ah Ha! I've found something for comments. Wonder i...
- I have a new baby cousin, she is so sweet. Can't w...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home