Monday, April 14, 2003

Catch My Dreams


So I didn't go to watch Dreamcatcher as was planned but I guess I could find time this week to do that.
I was going to blog about something deep and insightful but heck, I forgot what it was. I wanted to blog about drama so here goes....I think it was after I watched a couple episodes of Sex and the City. That is always nuff drama. :D

Damn those old broads get more action than me, but how the hell do they just sleep with men after meeting them in one fricking day...it is a miracle that they don't get an STD or at least an STS (sexually transmitted stalker). I have to admire their independence though plus they have nice clothes, lol.

Which brings me back to dreams, I dream of being as independent as possible, granted that I'm getting closer and closer every day but I also realise that you can't ever be totally independent. You always need people especially for emotional support, that's what the Sex in the City girls have, they always support each other emotionally, even if they don't always agree with what each other does and I also realise that I have a circle of friends and family who are like that and I'm thankful for that.


Despite watching this example of female bonding and the fact that I have nuff sisters and female cousins, it's still hard for me to accept a female as a close friend. I probably have 3 close female friends, well, outside of the family compared to 10 or more close male friends.
Ok enough for now, I will blog more later.

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus...I'm from Earth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home