Disappearing Acts
Well folks, Sophie has no internet connection at home, so I am going to have to hear from you all on Monday.
For those party folks, you'll see me tonight at Club Xtreme doing the caucasian shimmy.
/me shimmies....Looka muh, aye aye...can't touch this! /me shimmies some more.
Friday, April 04, 2003
The Suff Has Spoken
Previous Posts
- Sisters in Action My sisters have informed me that...
- Birthday Time This Saturday is my mom's birthday a...
- Embrace your Body...Embrace Your Nudity I'm really...
- All Fool's Day I am letting everybody fool me toda...
- Ask Men I was reading this article about trust a...
- Keeping It In Check Last night, I was actually goi...
- Boatyard I actually made it to Boatyard. I reall...
- Weekend! I'm thinking of going in the boatyard on ...
- T.G.I.F. I'm in a good mood today, hell, who am I ...
- Testing another comment system. I really should be...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home