Sisters in Action
My sisters have informed me that we must dress really sexy for the opening of Club Xtreme, my response? "uh huh".
Why did I say this? It's because knowing my sisters, that translates to "we are going to try our best to tell you what to wear and most likely it will be flesh revealing".
Apparently they are all excited. That could be either bad or good.
Thursday, April 03, 2003
The Suff Has Spoken
Previous Posts
- Birthday Time This Saturday is my mom's birthday a...
- Embrace your Body...Embrace Your Nudity I'm really...
- All Fool's Day I am letting everybody fool me toda...
- Ask Men I was reading this article about trust a...
- Keeping It In Check Last night, I was actually goi...
- Boatyard I actually made it to Boatyard. I reall...
- Weekend! I'm thinking of going in the boatyard on ...
- T.G.I.F. I'm in a good mood today, hell, who am I ...
- Testing another comment system. I really should be...
- Well, I went work today feeling slightly better bu...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home