Dancing Queen
For some reason, nowadays, I have these urges to sing and dance alot.
In fact, last night while my little sisters were cleaning there room, I went in there and sang and danced to Christina Aguilera's "Dirrty", they were not amused. :D
So what if I sound bad and can't dance to save my life. I have another song and dance number lined up for them tonight. They will learn to appreciate my efforts.
Wednesday, April 09, 2003
The Suff Has Spoken
Previous Posts
- Scrubalist Extraordinaire? I feel good today...I f...
- Go Girls! I downloaded some Salt n Pepa songs toda...
- Brand New Week It's Monday, first day of work for ...
- Disappearing Acts Well folks, Sophie has no intern...
- Sisters in Action My sisters have informed me that...
- Birthday Time This Saturday is my mom's birthday a...
- Embrace your Body...Embrace Your Nudity I'm really...
- All Fool's Day I am letting everybody fool me toda...
- Ask Men I was reading this article about trust a...
- Keeping It In Check Last night, I was actually goi...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home