Food
I realised I have never blogged about one of my favourite subjects in the world...FOOD!
Right now, I'm planning what I'm going to have for lunch today, I have weaknesses for macaroni pie and creamed potato...don't talk about baked lamb, wuh loss, I would go in scruffy in that.Yesterday, I had the most amazingly delicious lunch from Aaliyah's in Collymore Rock. Heaven help me but I was in absolute bliss...that macaroni pie was just correct. One of the guys who works with me says he is going on a diet, no fattening foods..I will get there one of these days *snicker*, at least I made the effort to cut down on fattening foods rather than to cut them completely out of my diet.
I love soo much different foods, I just can't list them. I appreciate the heavenly tastes, textures and smells of the different kinds of food.
Wednesday, April 16, 2003
The Suff Has Spoken
Previous Posts
- Work It! Ok, so i'm here at work and bored. Don't ...
- Catch My Dreams So I didn't go to watch Dreamcatch...
- Dancing Queen For some reason, nowadays, I have th...
- Scrubalist Extraordinaire? I feel good today...I f...
- Go Girls! I downloaded some Salt n Pepa songs toda...
- Brand New Week It's Monday, first day of work for ...
- Disappearing Acts Well folks, Sophie has no intern...
- Sisters in Action My sisters have informed me that...
- Birthday Time This Saturday is my mom's birthday a...
- Embrace your Body...Embrace Your Nudity I'm really...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home