Well, I started the gym again this week, although I only managed two days.
I ate so much food this week, I hope that I can fit in my clothes to go to Xtreme this Saturday.
Yes! I'm actually planning on going out this Saturday, what might be even more shocking is that I am contemplating going to get my hair done.
Other than that though, I am looking forward to hitting the beach and kicking back and relaxing til the next work day.
I realise that time is flying fairly fast, just now the summer peeps are going to be in and partying will be in full swing and more importantly, what happens after summer?
VACATION for me!!!! Yeah!!! and what is even better than that? The all inclusive weekend for two at Mango Bay Beach Hotel which was given to me in appreciation for good work I have done :D, I am going to really love it there, beach and watersports throughout.
Hmmm, I wonder who I'll take with me? :S

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home