I haven't blogged in a while and my mind is chock full of stuff.
It started a couple weeks ago when not one but two exes managed to piss me off at the same time.
Well, by now most of my close friends and relatives have realised that I have changed, I guess it was their time to find out.
How have I changed? Well, I'm not a pushover anymore and I have also realised that my feelings are kinda dulled.
Nowadays I prefer to be alone, I am celibate and I have no interest in meeting anyone new, I have not displayed any signs of affection to any adults in soooo long, not that I don't crave affection sometimes. I don't have problems against men but I like my alone time...of course I know that when someone comes along that I am interested in all these things will change. But for right now, I'm happy and yes, I "handle myself" when I feel like. I feel like I'm in limbo or in my own world, it feels good, it's my comfort zone. This is bliss for me, I don't need a man or material things to make me happy...I make myself happy especially when I handle myself, lol.
The problems come when I try to explain how I prefer to be alone to men who indicate to me that they are interested. I mean I am honest with people to the point where I am sometimes brutally honest and yet they seem to think I am not being serious and keep trying to "get in there".
Part One
Wednesday, May 07, 2003
Lots of Stuff On My Mind

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home