Hi
After not blogging for a while, i have returned.
I have the flu. it is painful and uncomfortable and I am miserable.
I am feeling very antisocial and i am being horribly honest with people.
Tuesday, April 29, 2003
The Suff Has Spoken
Previous Posts
- The Rare Bad Mood Yeah, the weekend was cool, went...
- Food I realised I have never blogged about one of ...
- Work It! Ok, so i'm here at work and bored. Don't ...
- Catch My Dreams So I didn't go to watch Dreamcatch...
- Dancing Queen For some reason, nowadays, I have th...
- Scrubalist Extraordinaire? I feel good today...I f...
- Go Girls! I downloaded some Salt n Pepa songs toda...
- Brand New Week It's Monday, first day of work for ...
- Disappearing Acts Well folks, Sophie has no intern...
- Sisters in Action My sisters have informed me that...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home