Monday
Went East Coast, enjoyed myself, took pictures, saw alot of ppl I know including fellow bloggers, raisx, kewwie, tanama and naolat.
Not in the best of moods today, I'm kinda grumpy but it should pass after I get some food.
Or maybe not, maybe I'm kidding myself cause I know they are things that I am holding in and perhaps I need to vent.
Like the fact that this person seems to be avoiding answering an important question (at least important to me) that I have asked him.
Does he think I am a child that he can put off the answer and think that I will forget? and If he doesn't want to answer, why can't he just say so?
Monday, July 28, 2003
The Suff Has Spoken
Previous Posts
- TGIF! - Party Girl? Ok now, Tonight I'm supposed t...
- Party Girl...well almost I went to the Zanz lime, ...
- T.G.I.F. Well, I started the gym again this week, ...
- Suffie, the Object of Teenage Fantasies The weeken...
- Lots of Stuff On My Mind I haven't blogged in a wh...
- Hi After not blogging for a while, i have returned...
- The Rare Bad Mood Yeah, the weekend was cool, went...
- Food I realised I have never blogged about one of ...
- Work It! Ok, so i'm here at work and bored. Don't ...
- Catch My Dreams So I didn't go to watch Dreamcatch...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home