Sick
I'm sick, I have a bad cold.
I want to go to the gym, but I'll probably go walking cause exercise actually helps me when I'm sick, depending on what the sickness is.
I feel kinda low but still I will rise, tee hee.
I am determined to get fit..eventually.
Monday, August 11, 2003
The Suff Has Spoken
Previous Posts
- Blog Ladies First I have to say wuhloss at the fin...
- Hi! Things are going good. Only one low point is ...
- Monday Went East Coast, enjoyed myself, took pictu...
- TGIF! - Party Girl? Ok now, Tonight I'm supposed t...
- Party Girl...well almost I went to the Zanz lime, ...
- T.G.I.F. Well, I started the gym again this week, ...
- Suffie, the Object of Teenage Fantasies The weeken...
- Lots of Stuff On My Mind I haven't blogged in a wh...
- Hi After not blogging for a while, i have returned...
- The Rare Bad Mood Yeah, the weekend was cool, went...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home