Friday, November 25, 2005

Sick? PUN A FRIDUH!!!

So here I am at work early as France. (Who knew France was early, huh?) Got a headache, feeling feverish, hungry and thirsty as ever with a sore throat and cough to boot...pun a friduh.
So I'm gonna have to go to the doc..pun a Friduh. There goes my weekend!
I haven't been sick in a long time but the day I am, it has to be...pun a FRIDUH!
On another note, anybody realise how much strikes they've been recently?

The one with the legal assistant boggle my mind, shouldn't a legal assistant know better? I mean, if ya double parked and someone ask you to move the car, what is the problem? How the heck she and a special constable end up in a scuffle?

I tell my boss I gine strike yesterday cause they wasn't enough room at the lunch table and plus there were so much people to play hearts that we had to play 3 man get up...and I was one! I think that is against my rights as a worker.
Hmm, today I gine tell him how I striking cause I get sick...pun a Friduh!

2 Comments:

At November 27, 2005 11:23 AM, Blogger Kerry Berry said...

You need help, pun a friduh!

 
At December 01, 2005 3:44 PM, Blogger Ana said...

the corniness continues good lord LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home