Monday, November 08, 2004

Girls' Night Out :: Revival


So the ladies stepped out for a night on the town, well, a night at Bubbas to be exact. I found out courtesy of Lani, that you can order a salad in place of fries or the baked potato....that made my night cause I love a caesar salad.
Had lots of fun, had some very interesting discussions especially with Lani, had some good laughs with everyone. Especially the incident with Laura, Daana and Melissa..LOL. I bet Laura is still proud of herself.
Ship Inn was cool, especially the back in time music.
I jammed a bit on the dance floor but had to wheel out when the bashment dub start playing.


Anyhow, I decided to put on a blog and stop being so lazy. I'm trying to make some changes in my life right now, trying to learn some new stuff, expand my knowledge and such like.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home