Monday, February 02, 2004

Tyson and Company

Hi folks, Happy February,lol.
Everything is going well with that Drew boy. He's so sweet :)
Well, I've started back the gym and I have changed my diet, trying to eat as low fat as possible but don't worry, I am still a food-aholic, it is just that I have realised that I prefer healthier foods.
Haven't really lost weight or anything but I don't care, I feel alot healthier.
Well, my outside man Tyson, went to get a checkup, only a few minor things wrong but he got those fixed right up. Even though he's sexy and all, I still decided to go ahead and let him get some work done, so in a few short weeks, he should be looking like new. I miss him already *sigh*.
Drew is containing his jealousy, it's very sweet of him. LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home