Vacation?...Jokes!
So a co-worker last week, comes in from his vacation and boasts about how he has to weeks vacation.Fast forward to today, where our COO comes in and asks for him.
With puzzled looks on our faces we say "well, he's still on vacation, he has one more weeek". She allows us to know that this is not the case, that he only had one week and she told him so. Heck she even sent an email with the vacation dates.
So Sophie checked the email again and guess what the COO was right.
So imagine the amount of laughter that rippled through the office. Imagine mistakenly taking an extra week for vacation! This is a man who is a stickler for checking emails, how he missed that one, I'll never know...or will I?
When he comes to work tommorrow, these wicked people planning stuff. How terrible is it to tease a co-worker about a mistake like that...of course, you know I'll be no part of it...hahahahahahahahahaha...yeah right.

1 Comments:
lol poor guy. vacation at this time in any business is a no no tho...too much work!
Post a Comment
<< Home