Monday, November 07, 2005

Some Kind of Something

So I figure I might actually start making regular posts. No promises of course but I'll just get blab about random stuff...just because.
Life has been really good, even the bad stuff aint bad.
My dad's house got hit by a van but he's gonna get it rebuilt which is really a blessing in disguise.
The next door neighbour who's been racked with pain from fibroids for a long time now, finally got her operation, so goodbye to nights of pain and crying, hello to smiles and laughter..I'm so happy for her.
My honey is doing great, our marriage is alot simpler/easier than people said it would be. He's got a new job, working shifts, he's handling it alot better than I would.
I can understand people like Daana, constant happiness is a good something.

I tried something new today, being a transformer rather than being a transmitter. it just means that instead of transmitting pain, I try to transform it...in more simple terms, I tried not to tell off any of my co-workers and it worked. You see as human beings, we find all sorts of new ways to cause each other pain and as we receive pain we then transmit it to others.
The inclination to cuss, belittle and taunt others is so strong that it's hard to control, sometimes you don't even realise you're doing it. Resisting the urge to tell someone something dirty...now that's something.

I'm supposed to start spinning but I'm recovering from hurting my knee, maybe I'll just tag along with this girl from the office and peek at her doing it...give my knee more rest.
Exercise is good but great running shoes...something worth the investment.

Watched Human Trafficking, it's a Lifetime movie and it's actually very good. I have a negative stigma about Lifetime but Human Trafficking is good...disturbing...very disturbing but good.
Slavery still exists, it'll always exist as long as people believe that they have the right to treat others how ever they feel like for the purpose of power and money. That's definitely a bad something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home